When you access the MotivaimCoach website (www.motivaimcoach.com) on or after October 30th, 2020, you’re going to notice some changes…
The MotivaimCoach name and logo will be replaced by MotivaimLeaders name and logo.
But don’t worry! Though this rebranding does represent an evolutionary change in who we are and what we offer, it doesn’t impact your existing relationship with us in any way whatsoever. We’ll explain the decision to rebrand a little further down, but in the meantime, you should know that you can look forward to the same depth of leadership services, training, and organizational development you’ve enjoyed to date. And as a matter of fact, we are expanding our portfolio of services as we grow and acquire new clients!
After October 30th, If you try to access our site using the old name (www.motivaimcoach.com) , you’ll automatically be redirected to the rebranded website (www.motivaimleaders.com) . We will also be updating the name on all social media destinations (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook) and our email addresses will change to [email protected]
MotivaimCoach LLC will still be an active brand and is the official legal name of the company with same Tax ID, while MotivaimLeaders is the new DBA brand moving forward. Rest assured, all contracts and RFP with MotivaimCoach LLC as well as its Tax ID do not require any change.
What you can expect going forward?
Our customers will notice a few changes:
• MotivaimCoach will now be doing business (DBA) as MotivaimLeaders.com
• We redesigned our website to more seamlessly facilitate access to the most important content and training catalog
• We continued to expand our training catalog with many virtual modules, many of them related to virtual leadership in times of crisis
• We added (and continue to add) more relevant content, articles, and videos for our clients and visitors to learn and benefit from. You can now also find us on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
• We will be adding many free webinars and investing in video formats for micro-learning
We promise that your user experience will be better with the above changes, and the value you receive from MotivaimLeaders will expand. And you’ll find that the new name better reflects the benefits that MotivaimLeaders delivers to your business, namely direct access to top-tier leadership development.
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message on our updated social media accounts or reach out to our support team at [email protected] As always, we encourage you to stay tuned on our blog for more relevant updates and expert tips.
Why the name change?
MotivaimCoach LLC has been rapidly growing over the past few years and its solution portfolio has been expanding to better serve the needs of both government and corporate buyers in a completely evolved business landscape.
Here are some of the new services you can look forward to:
1. Larger focus and emphasis on Leadership development overall, starting with the individuals all the way to helping impact organizational outcomes
2. Expanded services to include more extensive leadership development training, executive coaching, strengths assessments, and organizational development
3. Broader and deeper network of qualified consultants that are subject matter experts in areas such as strategy definition, diversity and inclusion, executive communication, sales enablement, and team building methods
4. Finally, and as a result of the digital and virtual realities of our “new normal,” we are introducing new training topics in virtual formats to adapt to the new marketplace and clients’ changing business processes
And as a result, we ended up finding that the MotivaimCoach name no longer fully reflected our true purpose and values or gave any indication of the extent of our services. We wanted to create a brand that provided more clarity on our full suite of offerings and represented the outcome that our more cohesive portfolio created – better leadership. So, we went to work.